Benefits of the selected ingredients:
Witch hazel (Hamamelis) relieves inflammation, reduces irritation, treats acne, minimizes pores and protects against skin damage.
Aloe Vera Gel is a natural remedy for razor bumps. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, cleanses, moisturizes and soothes the skin.
Argan oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties, is excellent for healing razor burns and razor bumps. It moisturizes the skin, softens dry patches, and fights acne.
Sandalwood oil soothes inflammation, heals scars, prevents premature aging, tightens the skin and works as a natural antiseptic.
- 1.5 oz alcohol-free Witch-Hazel (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 1.5 oz Aloe Vera Gel (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 1 tbsp Argan oil (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 10-15 drops Sandalwood essential oil. I also like to use Frankincense, Tangerine, Vetiver, Wintergreen and Copaiba Balsam for men’s skincare.
- Pour all the ingredients in a 4oz sterilized spray bottle like this one.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep this homemade after shave lotion in your fridge.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
And do tag me on Instagram if you make this 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.