Main benefits of the ingredients used:
Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant that helps heal sun damage, reduce the signs of aging, and fade scars. Thanks to its high content in Vitamin A and its antibacterial properties, Almond oil is excellent at treating acne. It soaks in quickly and is a powerful moisturizer. Rosehip seed oil (optional*): deeply moisturizes, treats wrinkles, brightens skin, boosts collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protects against sun damage, helps skin regain elasticity and fade scars.
(*) you can replace 1/3 of Almond oil with Rosehip Seed oil.
Use the cheat sheet below to select the best essential oils:
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) US / UK
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveloens) US / UK
- Frankincense Frereana (Boswellia frereana) US / UK
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) US / UK
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) US / UK
- Neroli (Citrus x aurantium) US / UK
- Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) US / UK
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisii) US / UK
- Eucalyptus Dive (Eucalyptus dives Piperitoniferum) US / UK
Focus on: Pregnancy and Essential Oils Please note that essential oils are highly concentrated substances extracted from plants, so it is best to avoid using them during pregnancy. You can still apply pure Almond Oil on your belly to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. A 2012 study shows that this oil helps reducing stretch marks caused by pregnancy when applied regularly with massage.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.