Benefits of the selected ingredients:
Rose Water is rich in vitamin C which boosts collagen and prevents premature aging. Not only it is an exceptional ingredient for sensitive skin, but it also has strong anti-inflammatory and astringent properties.
Aloe Vera Gel cleanses, moisturizes and soothes skin. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Honey, especially Manuka honey, is great for acne and scar treatment; it has clarifying and anti-aging properties; it also gives a real boost to skin complexion thanks to its moisturizing and soothing properties.
Rosehip Seed oil deeply moisturizes, treats wrinkles, brightens skin, boosts collagen formation, reduces inflammation, protects against sun damage, helps skin regain elasticity and fades scars.
Ho Wood oil supports healthy regeneration of skin cells, helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles, softens scar tissues and maintains the elasticity of the skin. It also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
Frankincense Frereana oil promotes healthy skin, treats acne and fades acne scars, prevents premature aging, regulates oily skin, treats dry skin and soothes inflammation.
- 1 cup Rose Water (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 1/3 cup unscented Castile soap (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 1 tbsp Manuka Honey (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 1 tbsp Rosehip Seed Oil (find it here: US / UK / Canada)
- 30 drops Essential Oil blend. I used Ho Wood and Frankincense Frereana for this homemade beauty recipe.
- Add the honey and rose water to a mixing bowl, then whisk until the ingredients are well combined. Pour all the ingredients in a 16oz foaming soap dispenser. Stir gently. Your homemade natural face wash is ready!
- Shake the bottle before each use. Wash your face using small circular motions and avoiding your eye area. Rinse clean.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below!
And do tag me on Instagram if you make this 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my affiliate policy.